Saturday, May 14, 2011

PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBITION AT INDIA HABITAT CENTER

A photography exhibition was conducted recently at IHC as part of the event INDIA at 100, organised by SpireTec. The exhibition happened from the 7th April to 14th April 2011. 

Thanks to our senior Monish Kumar who gave the college photography society, SEPIA an opportunity to put up their work during the event. The photographs looked at issues both good and bad that one sees day to day in  Delhi.

View of the Exhibit

Thats me..! with one of my works.
The exhibition gave the society a good platform to put up its work and 13 people contributed for the exhibition.

This is the second chance I've got to put up my work in public and I feel I've made good use of it. Hoping for more opportunities to come up in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment