Saturday, May 14, 2011

GRAPHIC DESIGN

Some of the posters and Graphic work I did this Year. Most of them during our annual college fest UTOPIA.
As a beginner I'm just experimenting my Skills.


All the Fest posters were made by me and my friend Navneeth. We kept the graphic simple to explain the event and also wanted to create an illusion at the same time. By arraying some element and providing some perspective and depth gave us the desired result. The fractal form of our college logo was designed by Navneeth. I just love our college logo...!
Software used : Photoshop CS5, Sketch Up


Photography Competition Poster




Short Film Competition Poster

Karaoke Competition
Paint Baloon

Quiz Competition

Street Play Competition


Rock Competition
 If you wanna rock and if you live around Delhi, this is one event you must not miss attending.

Fashion Show/ Competition

Poster for first round of culturals
An Intra-College Logo Designing Competition
ID Cards for Council Members
Sadly these were not made, Time constraints and financial problems.

Certificate Design


Invite Design

Birthday Party Poster for my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment