Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Escape

Escaping the lazy Sunday Mornings, the best thing that can happen. So how??
Lets see.. you are in Delhi, you have a bike and you like photography.. Shit! how come I never figured this out all this long. Its been quite sometime that I started realizing many photographers and clubs in Delhi organize Photowalks on Sunday mornings. I tried getting in some of them ( Delhi photography Club specifically, cause they also had complimentary breakfast.. just kidding) but all in vain, and also they were already 100 people for their walks. Seriously?? I'm not going there to click other photographers.

Then it struck me. Come on.. there are enough people in the college who are into photography, why don't we go on our own walk?? Again considering the whole college and the way people promise coming but change plans at their last moment (Had enough of it through the years), I kept it specific to people in my batch thus being more flexible.

So it happened on 23rd October 2011, the first escape. Will be putting up more about it soon along with some of the clicks.

Here is one image I would like to share,though it has nothing to do with the topic of this post, this image had a good response on FB and Flickr.

The walls at Maharani Bagh Hostel
Image edited on Photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. i've said it before: Delhi Dallying wants in!
    www.dillidallying.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great post and really amazing thank's for sharing this post.

    Visit https://www.schoolofphotography.co.in/

    ReplyDelete